Sunday, October 19, 2008

ZooBoo!

"Holy Crap, it's Tom Knight!"

We just hadn't had enough excitement after the Scarecrow Jubilee, so we got in the care and drove to Syracuse to go to the Zoo Boo. It was really cold, so I didn't let the kids dress up in costume. I think they were happy to be warm.
Lily's not so sure about that dude in the penguin suit.

This "ride" cracked me up. They loaded the kids onto a wooden "pirate ship" and then the "pirates" rocked it back and forth while yelling "Yo Ho!" Lily seemed a little stunned by the experience.
Wolfgang at Platform 9 3/4
Expelliarmus!

Lily finally stood still long enough for a photo.

The kids insisted on staying until the very end (we had planned to leave at 7:30), so we didn't leave Syracuse until about 9 pm. The kids all fell asleep on the ride back, and I delivered Greta to her parents at about 10:30 pm. They were surprisingly gracious about my having kept their one year old out until 10 on a Saturday night!

Now I just have to figure out how to occupy them for the rest of the time that Erich is in China...

No comments: